Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Introduction tiiime

Hi, my name is Gigi. I'm a Politics and Government major with a minor in Rhetoric and Professional Writing. I'm originally from Maine, but went to a boarding high school in Wellesley, MA.
I spent a year in New Orleans when I first began college in 2005. Due to Hurricane Katrina, I've been a semester behind for the past few years, but have been taking as many credits as I can to catch up so, if all goes well, I'll be able to graduate this spring.
I like to read alot, and am obsessed with about every television show you can think of. I have irregular sleeping hours and refuse to take classes before 1:30, but usually end up late to those anyway.
I love traveling, but haven't done it enough. Usually if I get the chance to go somewhere I end up back in New Orleans (best city in America) visiting my friends.
Basically that's it. This is kind of impersonal but I'd rather not have too much detail up on a blog. I sound pretty boring but I swear I'm not. ;-)

No comments: